We have added a new gym Fidelity Fitness, located in Almas Towers, JLT. We have also cleaned the site, removing gyms which have now closed (ASQM) or where we were unable to renew the contract (Fitness First).
Please check out the updated rates at Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club. This now includes weekends.
The AQSM gym at Safa park is now called HM (Handy Manny) Gym. The same conditions still apply as before.
The EEC are pleased to announce two new gyms that will be coming on line from 1st June 2014, these are:
We have purchased 10 rolling Memberships at each club – further details can be seen in the appropriate club web pages.
Dear All EEC Members,
The EEC Committee has great pleasure in announcing that we have confirmed a date for the next EEC Ball.
The Ball will be held at:
The Le Meridien Airport Hotel in the Great Ballroom on Thursday 18th April.
If you and your partner would like to attend this function please can you register through the EEC website (Leave a Reply) stating your EEC membership number and number of guests, (we are limited to 250 people) Unfortunately, the Committee did state there would be a charge to attend and the cost agreed will be AED125/person for EEC members and AED250/person for Non EEC members. You can pay on the evening or have the money deducted from your salary similar to your EEC monthly contributions.
If you would like to pre-book a table of 10 for you and your guests please let us know when registering.
Please note; if you register and do not attend on the evening, you will be charged.
This is a great social evening and the EEC Committee look forward to seeing you there.
This site supports RSS (see navigation on right-hand side near the bottom – META), which allows you to subscribe to it either by using a popular email client such as Microsoft’s Outlook or a dedicated RSS reader, such as Google Reader. Therefore, if you want to keep up to date with the latest offers and posts, you may wish to use this?
Just a reminder that there is also a ladies only gym at Al Qudra Gym, Meydan Street at the Dubai Bowling Centre.
We have extended the membership to include the Cleopatra’s Ladies Only Fitness Gym at Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club.
The entitlements and benefits of this membership are highlighted below:
- Daily allocation – 5 people per day from 8am–9pm (7 days a week from 8am–9pm, excluding the aerobics sessions – AED 50). Note, if EEC members exceed this allocation per day, SGSC will charge AED 50.
- Usage of the swimming pool is included.
- Usage of the wet area is not included (unless your member has paid for Cleopatra’s Spa treatment, upon which they are entitled to a 20% discount).
- Girls below 10 yrs are not permitted in the ladies gym.
- Any EEC member will receive a 20% discount on the ‘wet area day pass’ rate of AED 100.
- Any EEC member will receive a 10% discount on hair salon treatments (not including packages, these are already discounted).
- All above discounts will only be availed upon on display of their valid EEC membership card
NOTE: These exclusive rates are not in conjunction with any other Cleopatra’s Spa special offers.
You might have noticed that the new site sports a “minimalist” look and feel. You’ll be pleased to know that there is a reason for this – the site is now optimised for mobile devices, so you should now have a clean “look and feel” when you next log on with your iPhone or Blackberry.